Sunday, December 16, 2012

Singin' Along Sunday: Prove It by Rachel Chan ♥


A Sunday post?  This must be the first time ever!  Why the sudden change?

Well, to being with, if you haven't realized by now, I might as well tell you.  I am a Christian, and I do try to keep Sundays as a day of rest to the best of my ability.  So, even though I love working on my blog, filming videos, etc., I try not to even do it on this day of the week.

However, I decided that rather than completely cut out something I enjoy doing one day of the week, I would instead share a little bit with you in the form of songs that I'm really enjoying.  I don't know that they'll be overly Christian or anything, for example, this song is about a girl that's telling her boyfriend to prove that he loves her so that her dad will believe it.

It's a really cute song, and I think it's a good idea, but certainly not overly Christian.  Maybe just a little more family-friendly.

Anyway, just wanted to let you guys know what was going on. :)

Love,
Annabel

No comments:

Post a Comment