Friday, December 14, 2012

Cozy Winter Outfit ♥


This is a cozy winter outfit I just threw together after work, and I absolutely love it!  If you'd like to know where I got some of the pieces, keep on reading!

My headband is from a little shop on Karl Johan in Oslo, Norway, so unless you are Norwegian and reading this, chances are, you probably won't be able to get there any time soon.  However, it is pretty basic.  Just a black headband with a satin bow that you should be able to find anywhere.

My sweater ($22.49), leggings ($5.00), and even the little bit of red sock you can see peeking out from under my legwarmers are all from Target, which is a store I absolutely love, and cheers to having their corporate office in Minneapolis!

Finally, my legwarmers ($19.99+hat via Ebay).  I love these things, and although I do knit, I have to admit that I did not make these myself.  They are from Steve Madden, and I got them at DSW.  Legwarmers are amazing this time of year, and although I'm not sure they're technically "in", I'm certainly not giving them up!

No comments:

Post a Comment