Saturday, December 1, 2012

Favorite Winter BBW Candles ♥

Wondering what some good, gender-neutral candles are from Bath & Body Works?  Look no further!  I've got you covered with some of my favorites!

I'm sure if you've been with me for a while and have been to Bath & Body Works recently, you've been wondering when I would get excited about Spiced Apple Toddy returning for the year.  Well, I'm almost out of my first candle of the year, and will be getting another very, very soon.  It's such a nice, spicy scent, I can't get enough of it!  It's described as a "warm & toasty blend of apple brandy, spiced plum infused with mulled cider and tart cranberry", and you can definitely smell the cider and spice!
Another good drink-themed candle would be Hot Buttered Rum.  This was my go-to scent last year whenever I ran out of my Spiced Apple Toddy, and it's certainly in the running to do the same thing again this year!  Basically, it's what I would think the Butter Beer from Harry Potter would smell and taste like, so it's a much softer, more vanilla-scented candle than the spicy Spiced Apple Toddy.

Finally, there's the ever-classic Leaves candle, which I'm sure all of you have seen and smelled since it's been such a cult-classic these past couple years.  Personally, I think that it's very similar to Spiced Apple Toddy, but a bit more subtle.  It is described as featuring "a medley of ripe delicious apples, red berries and golden nectar".  So, it's essentially the lighter, girlier version of Spiced Apple Toddy.  Just substitute the berries for plum and the nectar for brandy, and there you go!

What are your favorite scents for the season?

Love,
Annabel

No comments:

Post a Comment