Monday, December 3, 2012

Monday Mani: Winter Princess ♥


This is actually a manicure that I've been rocking all week, and I absolutely love it!

The colors I used are from the A Brush With Fate collection which is part of the Disney Cinderella nail collection currently at Sephora. Basically, it is a collection of fabulous glitter top coats that are not only really pretty, but easy to remove when you decide you're ready for a new color! They last for quite a while, too. The picture above was taken after wearing it already for about four days!

So, which colors did I use specifically? As a base coat, I used So Totally Enchanted, which is a pretty silvery-blue with teeny tiny specks of gold glitter scattered throughout, and then I topped it with  Rags to Rhinestones, which is described as a glittery bronze, though I think it looks more silver than bronze - maybe it's just me.

I really love the way the light catches this manicure - it can look like a sparkly white snowball, a pretty glittery silver polish, or it can even give off more gold tones, which makes it really fun to look at!

Have you tried this collection?  Will you?

Love,
Annabel

No comments:

Post a Comment