Thursday, November 22, 2012

5 Things I'm Thankful For ♥


Today, I thought I'd share with you a few things that I'm thankful for this Thanksgiving Day.
  1. My little baby family.  Cornelius and Cricket are both huge parts of my life, and I don't know where I'd be without them.  Cornelius takes care of me, loves me, and teases me when I need to loosen up, and Cricket provides me with an endless source of love and entertainment.

  2. Our little house.  As much as I complain about how the electricity doesn't work in part of the house, how we don't have enough room, and how the water occasionally goes out, it's still really nice to be able to come home to our own little place.

  3. The fact that my parents live so close.  I've never really been one that gets homesick, but being able to go and grab lunch with them, or just stop over at their house with Cricket is amazing!

  4. Living in a small town.  As much as I think I would enjoy city living, I love that the people in this little town have seen me grow up, and care about me.

  5. My new winter tires.  I know this one sounds silly, but there's a snowstorm outside right now, so I'm really very thankful that it won't be as hard to get to work tomorrow morning!
What are you thankful for?

Photo used is from here

No comments:

Post a Comment