Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Homemade Cork Stamp!


With the holidays coming up fast, I know my family will go through a few bottles of wine, so I'm sure I can find a few wine corks to make into stamps like this one from Zakka Life!  I love this idea so much, and it would be such an easy craft!


Materials

  • A wine cork
  • A rubber eraser - the flat pink ones
  • Cutting tool such as an x-acto knife
  • E6000 glue
  • pen
Directions
  • Trace the wine cork onto the eraser.  Then, draw your design inside the circle.
  • Use the knife to carefully chip away anything that is not part of your design, leaving some of the eraser to attach to the cork.
  • Completely cut out the eraser circle, and attach to the cork using the E6000.
  • Let dry, and you're ready to go!

Image is from here

No comments:

Post a Comment