Friday, November 23, 2012

Our Christmas Mugs ♥


It's the season for warm winter drinks like hot chocolate and hot apple cider, again, so get out your favorite Christmas mugs!  Keep reading, and I'll show you ours. :)



I am absolutely love our Christmas mugs this year!  Cornelius and I both like to be a little sarcastic every once in a while, even though we're always joking, and I thought these mugs were incredibly funny.  Mine is the green, "Wishing you a happy whatever doesn't offend you", and Cornelius gets the simple "Bah Humbug".  Don't worry, though, both of us actually really do like Christmas!

We found these mugs at Target, but I couldn't find them on their site.  So, if you're interested in picking up a couple of your own, you might want to hit up the physical store.

Image is from here

No comments:

Post a Comment