Thursday, August 2, 2012

Not Feeling So Hot!

Well, starlets, there's no other way to put it.  I feel sick.  This is not okay, considering I have some big plans for this weekend!  So, I'm stuck in bed, drinking tea like crazy, and hoping that I'll be ready for Friday!  I'm also hoping that my illness is mostly caused by allergies - annoying little buggers, but at least they're easy to treat.

If I start feeling better, I'll put up a second post today, but I want to warn you, that might not happen.  We shall see.  I love writing for you guys, but I've also got a lot I need to finish before tomorrow, and that second post might get the boot.  I hope the rest of you are feeling marvelous, and I'll talk to you soon!

How are you all feeling today, my lovely starlets?

Image is from here

No comments:

Post a Comment