Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Leopard Print!

I have been seeing leopard print all over stores this summer, and I have to say, I'm really liking it!  It's very fun, wild, and just a little different than my typical style.  While I probably wouldn't go for a full leopard outfit like the picture on the left, I still absolutely love leopard print accessories like the scarf below!  I've also been on the hunt for a pair of pretty leopard print shoes, maybe some flats like these or a fun pair of pumps like these!

Adding an animal print to any outfit instantly makes you look a little more wild, and leopard is definitely the print for the season!  We're seeing it quite a bit even for this summer, but I definitely think it's going to be a print that will go on at least through the fall months as well!



Would you rock this print?  What's your favorite animal print?

Images are from here and here

No comments:

Post a Comment