Friday, August 3, 2012

My First Video!

I did it!  I filmed my first video!  I don't know if you lovelies can tell, but I was still a little congested in this video.  Now, I'm feeling much better, though, after finding my allergy medication, and drinking a lot more water.  So, in this video, I'm going to show you what I'm taking on my weekend road trip with Cornelius!  We're leaving today once we both get done with work, and then we'll be home already tomorrow.  It'll be a really quick trip, but on Monday I hope to have a really special announcement for you! Hope you stay tuned, and enjoy the video!  


What's in your weekend makeup bag?

4 comments:

  1. You are so pretty! And such a natural at making videos! :) You'll get big in no time.

    www.urbanbabe14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That is such a nice thing to say. I've definitely enjoyed the filming process so far!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your first video. Can't wait to see more.
    A closet tour is always a great video that people like to watch.

    http://irinalikes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! The house we're living in now really doesn't have much of a closet, but as soon as we're in our permanent house, I'll have to do that!

      Delete