Thursday, July 5, 2012

Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Color: Featuring Graphite Gravity!

Have you ever looked at one of those Tiger Eye stones, and thought 'That would look really pretty on my nails'?  Well, someone at Sally Hansen must have!  They have a new nail polish out, called Magnetic Nail Color, and it looks exactly like a Tiger Eye once it's on your nail!

I've been eyeing this polish for a while, so when I finally got one in Graphite Gravity, I was really excited to try it out.  The first time I tried it (on my cousin's nails, since I still had polish on), we must not have been in the right light, though, because we didn't really see the waves that you see in the advertisements.  In fact, I thought that there was maybe a problem with the magnet at first.  So, I tried a stronger magnet, and definitely saw more of a difference.  I was a little disappointed with this at first, but then the next day, I decided to try it out myself.

It worked so much better, and just as it is advertised!  I love the gradient waves on my nails right now, and I can definitely see myself picking up a few more of these colors!  I think Silver Elements and Kinetic Copper are absolutely beautiful colors, too, so I'll probably go for one of those.

Have you tried this polish yet?  What's your favorite color?

* I did receive this item for free.  All opinions are my own.  Picture is from here

2 comments:

  1. They seems to be working really well!
    Great post! Thanks for commenting on my blog

    www.lipsticksandglitters.blogspot.com

    Sabrina xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a fun polish to play around with!

      And thank you for returning the favor!

      Delete