Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Outfit of the Day: Let Freedom Ring!

I have been so excited to show you guys what I'm wearing for the 4th of July, because not only is it Red, White, and Blue, it's also weather appropriate, and I think it's absolutely adorable!  

I knew I was going to wear a white lace cami that I had bought from Express a while back (not pictured) with some jean shorts, which covers the white and blue, but until I went shopping a couple days ago, I had no idea what I was going to do for the red.  

Then, I went to Target.  I found this fun, OPI polish in Big Hair...Big Nails from their Texas collection, and decided that if all else failed, I could simply wear that on both my fingernails and toes, adding a fun pop of color to my outfit.  Then, I found this blue shrug from Converse, and fell in love with it.  It's so light and airy, yet still covers your shoulders for those evening fireworks!  I added another splash of white from my Merona sandals, and finished the look with some gold accessories, like these bangles from Forever 21.

Converse Shrug - Target $24.99
Mossimo Shorts - Target $17.99
Merona Esme Sandals - Target $15.00
Tri-Tone Bangles - Forever 21 $6.80
Big Hair...Big Nails Nail Polish - OPI $8.50

What are you wearing for the 4th of July?

No comments:

Post a Comment