What You'll Need:
- 1 oz PAMA Pomegranate Liqueur
- 1 oz black cherry rum
- 1 1/2 oz POM Wonderful pomegranate cherry juice
- 1/2 oz fresh sour
- white fondant stars for garnish
- blueberries for garnish
What to Do:
- Cut miniature stars out of the fondant, and using water, wet the back of the stars, and press them to the inside of a cocktail glass.
- Let the glass sit for 5 minutes
- Fill a mixing glass with all the ingredients, then add ice to tin.
- Shake well, and pour into the prepared cocktail glass.
- Garnish with blueberries on a pick.