Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Identity Crisis

I'm already laughing at the title of this post, because it sounds so much more serious than it actually is.  So, let me explain.  Throughout my life, I have been a big fan of structure and research, almost to a fault.  Even when I was getting ready to start this blog, I had to research how other people had gone about starting theirs, and come up with a plan on how I was going to go about doing mine.

I remember when I was doing my research - before I started my blog - I read a post from A Beautiful Mess that said something about not making rules for your blog, and not setting any specific standards.  Well, I should have listened to that little bit of advice better.  I've been trying to post knitting and crochet patterns and DIY projects every day, Monday through Friday, but that's not the only thing I do, and I must say that I'm getting a little tired of trying to get patterns up so frequently.

So, I'm going to take a break for the rest of the week, and figure out how I want to proceed.  We'll probably be switching some stuff up, but we'll see what happens!  This time, we're not doing rules anymore, and I hope you like it a little better.

Love, 
Annabel

No comments:

Post a Comment