Thursday, June 28, 2012

Hairstyle from Mount Olympus!

After yesterday's It's All Greek to Me post, I decided that I also wanted to share how I did my hair, especially since that was the focal point of the entire outfit!  As you can see from the quick guide above, it's a really simple hairstyle to do.  All you have to do is follow a couple simple steps.

1. If you have bangs, pin them back - you can leave them down, but I liked how they looked pinned back more.  Then, create a simple side braid, and secure with a clear hairtie.

2. Take a simple string of pearls, and weave them through your braid, following one of the strands of hair.  Hide the top of the strand of pearls by pinning it beneath your braid.

3. Fold the bottom of the strand of pearls back up to where you placed your clear hairtie, and hide the clasp behind the braid.  Secure with a hair-colored hairtie.  You're all done!

No comments:

Post a Comment