What you'll need:
- a pot
- leave-in conditioner
What to Do:
- Pour 1 1/2 cups water into a pot, and set in on a stove to boil. Once boiling, add 6 tbsp. instant coffee to the water, and let it steep for 15 minutes.
- Add 1/4 cup of leave-in conditioner to the coffee, and stir until the mixture becomes a paste. Let it cool completely.
- Now, it's time to apply! Use an applicator (such as a makeup brush) to apply the mixture to sections of your hair at a time, beginning at the roots, as you would if you were to dye your hair from one of the boxed kits.
- Leave the mixture on for 30 to 45 minutes, depending on how dark you want your hair to be.
- Rinse your hair completely with water, and towel dry. Repeat this process once a week to maintain the color.