- 2 earring hooks
- 2 jump rings
- Length of chain
- Various beads in similar colors
- 22 guage wire
- Wire cutters
- Needlenose pliers
- Roundnose pliers
- Take a length of 22 guage wire, and bend it into a similar shape as the picture below.
- Slip a couple of small beads onto the wire piece you just created to give it a little color. You can slide the beads on in a similar manner as you would slide those wooden beads around those metal wires at the doctor or dentist's office.
- Cut 2 lengths of chain, each with 31 links, or an odd number that makes the earrings the length you would like them to be. Then, attach this chain to either end of the beaded wire piece. Cut off any excess wire, and make sure there are no sharp ends. This is also the point where you will want to attach a jump ring to the center of your chain. I learned this the hard way.
- Now, you'll want to make the "tassels". You do this by making a small loop at the bottom of a piece of wire, and then thread a few beads onto the wire. Make a larger loop at the top, and do this about 9 times, so you have three pieces of wire for each loop.
- Finally, attach the tassels to the loops, and add an earring hook to each jump ring you attached to the chain. Your earrings are complete!