Friday, May 18, 2012

Luscious Pink Lipstick by Yves Saint Laurent


product image
This Luscious Pink lipstick from Yves Saint Laurent is most definitely my favorite lipstick of the moment, and I felt it was necessary to mention it in a full blog post.

I love this lipstick for so many reasons, but let's start out with the color.  It is the most beautiful shade of cranberry, and while it's more of a fall/winter color, I can pretty much guarantee that I'll be wearing it just about every day.  The color also stays on your lips for an amazingly long time, even through regular eating and drinking.

The packaging of this lipstick is very heavy duty, so you shouldn't have to worry about it breaking, and it's absolutely beautiful to boot!  The formula is incredible - it feels so smooth and luxurious going on your lips.  I don't think I have a single bad thing to say about this lipstick.  Even the smell is amazing, especially if you like the smell of a nice, red wine, which I certainly do!

The one thing that could probably be better is the price.  I'm not going to say exactly how much I spent on this little tube of lipstick, but suffice it to say that it was pretty spendy.  I do think that the quality is worth the price, but I can see where some people may not be as willing to spend that much on a tube of lipstick.

If you are, however, still interested in trying out this little guy, but would like to start with more of a nude, every day color, I would also recommend Sensual Silk.  When I was looking into purchasing this lipstick, I was stuck in between that color and Luscious Pink.  While I am in love with Luscious Pink, I think Sensual Silk could be my next purchase if I suddenly get a high paying job!

No comments:

Post a Comment