Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Roberto Cavalli Perfume

Roberto Cavalli - Roberto Cavalli
I have been absolutely obsessed with baby perfumes, after purchasing a little five-piece Burberry perfume sampler that I love to pieces.  Since then, I have been expanding my little collection of these baby perfumes, and was excited to find that in my last Sephora purchase, I could use a code for a free Roberto Cavalli baby perfume!

I wasn't sure what to think of it when I put it on for the first time, since I had never even smelled it before, and it was much muskier than what I'm used to - of course, I'm used to the sweet, flowery scent of Vera Wang Princess!

But, as I wore it throughout the evening, I fell in love with it.  It's not a scent that I would have likely gone for on my own, but now I love the scent of it so much, I don't know if I'll be able to go without it for very long!  According to Sephora, it has notes of pink peppercorn, orange flower absolute, and mirabelle plum.  I'm not entirely sure what any of those things are, but imagine holding a bouquet of roses in a forest, and you're about there.

As I said, I am in love with this perfume right now - especially for use in the evening, and I would definitely recommend taking a moment to take a sniff if you happen to spy it when you're out and about!

No comments:

Post a Comment