- Fine milled glitter in your favorite color
- A key
- Clear nail polish
- Scotch tape
- Place tape on the key so that just the head is sticking out.
- Paint the head of the key with clear nail polish, and while it is still tacky, coat it with the glitter of your choice
- If desired, do another coat of this nail polish and glitter to make the glitter opaque.
- Add a top coat of clear nail polish to seal in the glitter.
- Wait for it to dry, and then all you have to do is take the tape off, and you have a fancy new key!