Friday, November 2, 2012

LaCroix Coconut Sparkling Water!


I was grocery shopping the other day, and happened upon what looks like a really good soda-substitute, and once I tried it, I knew I wanted to share it with you guys, as well!

As I'm sure you've guessed by now, it is the LaCroix Coconut sparkling water, and it's the only flavor that I've tried from them so far.  It tastes a little like Malibu rum to me, which I really like, especially since it doesn't have the pesky restrictions of alcohol, like how you really shouldn't drink it at work, or while driving, it makes you intoxicated, etc.  And that's not even the best part!

It's also naturally flavored with no artificial sweeteners, sodium, and no calories!  It's essentially just water, but tastes fruity!  This is definitely going to be one of my new addictions, and I may have to pick up a couple other flavors today, since they're actually on sale at Coborn's grocery until tomorrow.

Image is from here

No comments:

Post a Comment