Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Dainty Bow Bracelet!


Isn't this cute?  A while back I saw a bunch of really pretty, dainty bow rings that I absolutely loved, but since I don't really wear rings very often, I thought I'd try my hand at making a bracelet instead!  I love the way it turned out, so if you'd like to know how to create this, keep on reading!

Supplies
  • Needlenose pliers
  • A length of 20 guage wire
  • Some chain that matches your wire (an old necklace would work great!)
  • A lobster clasp
  • 4 jump rings
Directions
  • To make the bow, simply make a loose loop in your wire.  This will be the right-hand loop, so orient the wire as such.  Then, make the second loop in the same manner.  Take the free end and loop it over where the two loops meet two times, tightly.  Then, simply bring this free tail down to finish the bow.  Trim the ends, and there you go!  Easy as that.
  • Then, attach a jump ring to each loop.  Add the chain to each of these jump rings, and cut the chain to your desired length.
  • Finish the bracelet off by adding a jump ring to each end of the chain, and a lobster clasp to one of these jump rings!


No comments:

Post a Comment