Thursday, September 27, 2012

Striving For Health!


I've always struggled between two mentalities: 1) Healthy living so that I live longer and feel better and 2) Eating what I want, because you only live once.  Well, I'm back on the health kick, but in a different way...

You've probably all heard about this lifestyle before, but I figured I'd just mention it again for good measure. You can live both ways.  Just remember, everything in moderation.  You can certainly eat healthy, and you should, along with getting some exercise, but don't keep yourself from the foods you love, either!

Also, portion control is a big deal!  If you eat a lot, you're going to get used to eating a lot, and you'll continue to crave that much.  If you're not eating very much, you're going to get used to not eating much, etc.  So, it's important to find that healthy balance.  

So, what I'm going to focus on, at least for the remainder of this month is to find a balance in my eating habits, whether it be between eating healthy and allowing myself a few "cheat" items, or watching my portions.  I'll let you know how I'm feeling sometime in October!

What is your philosophy?  You only live once?  Make the best of it?  Have it both ways?  I'd love to know!

Love, 
Annabel

Image used is from here

No comments:

Post a Comment