Wednesday, September 26, 2012

5th Avenue Scarf!


I love scarves, but I don't have a lot of good ones for summer and spring, so they typically just hang there in my closet until the winter months roll around again.  But trust me, that doesn't mean they aren't loved enough!

Scarves are basically as necessary to my fall and winter wardrobe as a coat is, and having lived in Minnesota my entire life, that means it's vital to my survival.  So, naturally, I have a ton of different scarves, and I don't see myself stopping any time soon!  Luckily, I don't have to buy all my scarves, since I know how to knit, and that cuts down on the price a lot if you know where to shop!

I've come up with a few patterns of my own, but I stumbled across this one this morning from TenTenKnits, and just had to share it with you guys!  I think it is absolutely gorgeous just the way it is, but being that you get to knit it yourself, you can change the color, texture - everything so that it matches your style!

I hope you guys like it, and you know that I'm going to start working on one for myself!  Just click here for the pattern!

What DIYs have got you most excited right now?

Love,
Annabel

Image and pattern are from here

No comments:

Post a Comment