Friday, September 14, 2012

Hot Rollers!

 

Maybe it's just me, but I think hot rollers are amazing - at least they would be if I could figure out how to use them!  Perhaps I should amend that to, I think they could be amazing.  It doesn't take a whole lot of time to put your hair up in them, and then you can do whatever you want for 10 whole minutes while they set.  For me, that means doing my full face of makeup.  Basically, you are multitasking without even knowing it!  Not to mention, the hot rollers keep your hair out of your face, which takes away the need to mess with headbands and pulling your hair back.

The only problem for me is that I haven't yet figured out how I like to arrange my hot rollers.  From what I've seen, it seems like this is an individual preference sort of thing, and I've only just started getting into them.  So, my project for a while is to figure out what configuration works best for me!  

Do you use hot rollers?  Let me know your tips and tricks in the comments below!

Love, 
Annabel

Image is from here

1 comment:

  1. Like you i loove hot rollers! I think it's the better way to curl your hair with an amazing results! All my tricks are here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1n_dS_Oz9sE&feature=plcp

    ReplyDelete