Thursday, August 9, 2012

My Diet Diary!

I think I've found one of the coolest diet apps out there, and it's called My Diet Diary!  This is a calorie-centric app that allows you to quickly and easily input all the food you put into your system, by allowing you to look up different food items, or even simply scan the barcode of your item!  It also allows you to make diet goals, whether it be to lose weight, gain weight, or even maintain your weight, and allows you to even set a goal time for that particular weight.

Do I not have you hooked yet?  Well, this also lets you track how much water you drink, and we all know how important water is, and lets you track your exercise habits!  This really is a very cool app, and if you haven't checked it out, yet, I definitely recommend it.  It certainly keeps me motivated!

How do you keep yourself motivated to stay healthy?

Image is from here

No comments:

Post a Comment