Monday, July 30, 2012

Everyday Hair Routine!

Oh my goodness!  Surprise two posts in one day!  I think I'm actually going to start writing two posts a day...I think.  We'll see what I actually end up doing.  Anyway, I think I had mentioned in another post that I was going to share my everyday hair routine with you guys, and then I never did it!  Bad, Annabel.  Bad.  But, I figure it's better late than never, so here we go!

For shampoo and conditioner, I've been using the L'Oreal EverSleek Sulfate-Free Smoothing System Shampoo and Conditioner, which I've been loving!  If you don't already know, a lot of shampoos have sulfates in them that actually dry out your hair, thereby damaging it.  Lucky for us, there are now a lot of shampoos that don't have sulfates in them, now, too!  I switch up my shampoo and conditioner quite a bit, so I probably won't purchase it again for a while, but I've really been enjoying it so far.

Every once in a while, I'll also use the Organix Hydrating Macadamia Oil Intensive Moisture Mask, but I'm not completely sold on it.  Right now, I'm really just using it because I don't notice any damage, but I don't really notice any benefits from it, either.  I wouldn't really recommend this product, but it's okay.

Once I get out of the shower, I apply a pump of L'Oreal's EverSleek Sulfate-Free Smoothing System Leave-In Creme as a leave-in conditioner, and this is one of my favorite products right now.  I like how it takes out a lot of the tangles in my hair, and makes it a little softer, too.  Then, finally, there is my favorite product from my hair routine: CHI Silk Infusion.  I know, it's expensive for such a tiny little bottle, but it works with the Leave-In Creme to make my hair much softer than it usually is, and it smooths down a lot of my little flyaway baby hairs!  It really works well, and so far, I think it's worth the money.

I typically let my hair air-dry completely, especially since I usually shower in the evening (about every 3 days).  So, I usually end up waiting until morning to actually do much styling.  However, that is when I use the last hair product pictured above: the Tresemme Tres Two Spray Ultra Fine Mist.  This holds my hair very nicely without making it feel crunchy.  This is very important, because I don't want to add crunch after working so hard to make my hair soft!

What's your hair routine?

1 comment:

  1. CHI products are the best.. i use the keratin spray after i wash my hair and it leaves it smooth and straight but with some volume to it.. and i am using the new SUAVE Keratin Shampoo and Conditioner for color hair since i have highlights.. I recommend it :)
    <3 wild-happiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete