Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Buying Ban: I Miss My Primer!

I woke up this morning, and was so excited, because I was going to go through my new hair care routine!  Technically, it would just be my hair routine, I suppose, since I haven't done a post discussing that particular topic, yet the steps are still fairly new to me.  I'm very happy with the results, but unfortunately that post will have to wait until tomorrow, because I have a much more pressing topic to discuss with you.

Due to my financial status, I decided that I would stop purchasing ANY kind of makeup until the first week in September (which is when my birthday is).  I hadn't expected this to be a big deal, since I have plenty of blush, plenty of eyeshadow, etc.  However, I had been running out of my Too Faced Primed and Poreless for a while, and knew that I would probably run out of that before my buying ban was over, and it ran out yesterday morning.

Now, I did not think that this was going to be a very big deal.  I've used foundation without primer for years and years, and not thought anything of it.  I figured it was just a luxury, and while I liked having it, it wouldn't make much of a difference to go without.  I did not test this theory, and I miss my primer so much already!

Don't get me wrong, I completely intend to finish up my buying ban, but it definitely got a lot harder today!

What type of product can you not live without?

No comments:

Post a Comment