- 2 6mm round faceted beads
- 22 guage wire
- Needlenose pliers
- Wire cutters
- 6 jump rings
- 2 earring hooks
- Begin by making the tier with the bird's nest center by sliding one of the beads to the center of a length of wire (a few inches in length) then wrap the ends of the wire around the bead until the nest is the desired size.
- Bring the free ends up above the nest, and twist the ends together, forming a teardrop shape. Then, fold each end down on the opposite end of wire, twisting around it creating a spiral shape.
- Form a larger teardrop with another length of wire, and form the top in a similar manner, but don't bring the spiral down as far.
- Attach each of the teardrops to a jump ring, then attach these two jump rings and an earring hook to another jump ring, thereby attaching the tiers and hook together.
- Repeat the process to create the second earring!