Thursday, April 19, 2012

Matching Nails and Lips


One of my favorite trends this season is matching my nail and lip color - especially with bright pink!  It's a fun way to sport the neon look this spring and summer, and just try not to have fun posing in front of the mirror when your nails and lips match!  As much as I'm ashamed to admit it, I had fun for probably over 5-10 minutes in front of the mirror when I tried this.  Plus, it just makes me warm and fuzzy inside to look down and see that bright, Barbie pink on my fingers.

My favorite combination lately is Essie's Mob Square with Revlon's Lip Butter in Lollipop.  They are just so much fun, and so outside what I'm used to, but look amazing with any bright, tribal styles you may have!

What's your favorite lipstick/nail combo of the moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment