Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Kiss Nail Dress


Just before I went on my vacation to Florida, I received a pack of 28 Kiss Nail Dress stickers to try out and review.  I was a bit hesitant about them at first, since I typically like to keep my nails pretty simple, usually sticking to one color.  However, as you can see by the picture I've included, these stickers are anything but plain!

Since I was so hesitant about using them, I waited until I got back to good old Minnesota to try them out, and even then was a bit skeptical about using them on my hands, which everyone would see.  Luckily for me, these stickers are versatile enough to provide a rounded edge for fingers, and a square edge for toes!  So, I decided to give myself a little pedicure, which was definitely needed after spending a week walking around Disney World!

Well, I have to admit, I was really quite surprised with how well they worked.  They applied really easily, and even look kind of cool, if not still a bit more 'rocker chic' than I'm used to.  So, after trying them out, I was satisfied with their performance, but didn't really think I'd purchase them, simply because I wasn't a big fan of the design I had received.  But, that changed when I looked through the nail design booklet that is included with each package, and found some gold ones, which I later looked up on their site, kissnaildress.com.






Aren't they absolutely beautiful?  I don't know that I'm daring enough to use them on each finger, but I think they would be a gorgeous accent nail with just about any color, from deep purple to light turquoise, and if I see them around, I will definitely have to pick some up!

So, how do they work?  Well, it really only takes three simple steps:

  1. Choose a sticker that fits your nail, and stick it on your nail.
  2. Bend the sticker so that it forms around the nail edge, and either file or clip the excess sticker off.
  3. Enjoy for up to ten days!
Another bonus?  They're available at stores like Walmart, CVS, and Walgreens, and retail for $6.99.  If you're like me, and are only going to use them for accent nails, that's not a lot of money for probably 22 manicures! (6 of the stickers are really probably just meant for your big toes!)

Have you tried these stickers?  How do you like them?

No comments:

Post a Comment