Monday, January 14, 2013

Mani Monday: Elizabeth Inspired

Today's Mani Monday is inspired Elizabeth Holland from The Luxe by Anna Godbersen.

I love these beautiful, pastel nail colors from the L'Oreal Trendsetter collection for Elizabeth.  They have a beautiful, metallic finish that truly makes me think of the ballgowns she would wear to all of her parties.  Above is quite possibly my favorite, Look at Me.  It is a lovely shade of pinkish purple that exudes all things girly.  On the left is another beautiful color, this one in a pale blue entitled, Just Jet Setting.
.Elizabeth is described as wearing a blue seersucker dress throughout the book, and if you added a couple of lines with a white nail pen, you could achieve a classier version of this fabric.  Finally, there is this classic gold, Don't Hate Me Cuz.  I love gold polish, and doesn't it go well with pearls?  I imagine this would be a necessity in Elizabeth's collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment