Wednesday, December 5, 2012

YSL Rouge Pur Couture Lipgloss Review ♥

 
I went into Sephora, planning to purchase a Rouge Volupte in Forbidden Burgundy, but I came out with something else...

 
I began debating between Forbidden Burgundy and Red Muse from their Rouge Volupte line, but then stumbled upon their Golden Glosses in Golden Violet and and Golden Fuschia.  The lovely girls working there apparently saw how long I was taking, debating between all the lovely lip products from YSL, and came over to help me.
 
Then, one of them suggested that I try their Rouge Pur Couture line, and after we swatched a couple, I knew I had to take one home with me!  I decided upon the color Rouge Vintage (5), and couldn't be happier with it.
 
In my opinion, it is the best smelling lip product I've tried from YSL, and you know I already think the scent of their products is amazing, and it feels incredible when you apply it.  To be quite honest, it feels as if you are putting a glass of red wine on your lips, because it smells so strongly of that, and it actually feels like wine, too!  I don't really know how else to describe it.
 
It is a very buildable, glossy berry color that works as a lipstick/lipstain/lipgloss, all in one!  Crazy, right?  I've found that a lot of YSL lip products have an element of a lipstain in them, which is great for wearability, so this is essentially a combination of the Rouge Volupte and the Golden Glosses I'd been looking at.
 
Finally, get this: it's not sticky!  I went out to get a coffee before work this morning, and it was pretty windy, but my hair did not get stuck on my lips at all, nor did it come away with a hint of berry-colored lipgloss! 
 
I would definitely recommend trying this lipstick/lipstain/lipgloss!  I'm absolutely in love with it, and will be trying more colors from this line!
 
What lipstick/lipgloss/lipstain are you loving?
 
Love,
Annabel 
 

Image is from here

No comments:

Post a Comment