Tuesday, December 11, 2012

L'Oreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes Review ♥


I've had this mascara for a little while now, and I want to share my opinion of it with you.

You know that I love the L'Oreal Voluminous False Lashes mascara, and to be honest, I was very tempted to just purchase it again, and stick with something I already know I love.  However, I found this mascara that was just a little different, so I figured it would be a subtle enough change from what I was used to that it shouldn't matter too much, and I would still be trying something new.

Wow, I was wrong.  It is so different, I actually didn't like it at first.  It was a drier mascara, which I like, and for the most part had the same consistency.  But, if it clumped at all - which I don't really remember False Lashes doing - and I tried to remove the clumps, it was as if I was losing some of my lashes!  I would get some of the mascara off, but then it looked like my eyelashes were stuck in it!

Needless to say, this freaked me out quite a bit.  Then, on a weekend trip, I realized that I wasn't losing any eyelashes (which I had suspected to some extent, as they weren't thinning), but that it was the fibers that I was taking off!

So, what does this story tell you?  Well, basically this L'Oreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes mascara is the original with eyelash fibers mixed in.  It clumps a little easier because of these fibers, but really isn't too difficult to work with, and it really does make your lashes look incredible.  Better than the original, even.  Just don't worry if you try this, and it looks like you're taking out eyelashes!

What is your holy grail mascara?

Love,
Annabel

No comments:

Post a Comment