I have been on a crazy cleaning spree recently! After cleaning my makeup shelves to film my makeup collection video, and cleaning my brushes, I decided that the whole house needed a thorough cleaning, especially since our house has become a complete disaster area. So, I thought I'd share some of my cleaning/reorganizing tips with you!
- Set up a game plan. When I clean, I like to make sure each room is really clean before I move on, so what I do is set aside some time each night to clean one room of the house. This alleviates the stress of having to get everything done all at once.
- Clean out the clutter spots. We all have them. Just last night I had to clean out a couple shelves in our bedroom closet and my nightstand that had become magnets for our stuff. It doesn't take very long, and makes a huge difference!
- Clean the floor. I love this step, because the room never quite looks clean to me until the floors have either been vacuumed or swept, and it makes such a difference as far as how the room even feels.
- If you're planning on redecorating, this is where I would sit down, and think about what I want to do with the room, and if there are any items that I'll need to purchase, I'll make a list.
- Finishing touches! Do any redecorating you'd like, and the space will feel like a completely different place!
Image is from here