Monday, November 26, 2012

Chirstmas Decorating ♥

This weekend I worked on decorating the house a little bit, so I thought I'd share a few of my favorite pieces.

This first one is my favorite, and all I did was get a couple little pine boughs, cranberries, and pinecones from a craft store, and tied them to a few of the rungs on our stairs.  I love that it's a little different than wrappping the railing wtih garland, and it doesn't look too overdone in our small house.

 

Then, there's our ornament-filled vase that I put next to our television set.  I especially like that it's right next to the little plant that Dana gave me for my birthday!  They're such a pretty set. :)
 
 
 
Finally, there's our enormous wreath!  You can really tell from this picture, but this thing is huge.  All I did, though was attach some extra ornaments to it with some paper clips, and hung it up on a random nail that was still in our house from the last people that lived here.  I'll have to do a vlog or something so you guys can see how big this thing actually is!

No comments:

Post a Comment