Wednesday, September 19, 2012

My Favorite Fall/Winter Scent!


Many people love bakery and dessert scents in the fall, but do you know what my absolute favorite is?

Well, if you know what the delectable dessert in the picture above is, then yes!  You do!  It's Creme Brulee! Until Bath and Body Works came out with their Tutti Dolci line, I had never heard of it, but it was their Creme Brulee lotion that got me hooked all the way back in high school!

Creme Brulee is a vanilla-flavored custard dessert with a hard caramel top, and I think it tastes and smells REALLY yummy.  In fact, it's one of the few desserts that I have a strong desire to make.  Especially since you get to use a torch to make the caramel!  I'm certainly not a pyromaniac (though I do love burning candles...maybe there's a girly version?), but I still think using a torch in the kitchen sounds fun!

Anyway, I love taking out my Philosophy Creme Brulee body wash around this time because of that absolutely wonderful scent!  The mixture of the hot water from my shower and the vanilla dessert is so relaxing, and reminds me of Christmas!  I know we still have Halloween and Thanksgiving to enjoy, but I love the sights, sounds, and scents of the winter holidays!

What is your favorite fall/winter scent?

Love,
Annabel

Image used is from here

No comments:

Post a Comment