Monday, September 17, 2012

Mani Monday: Tickle My France-y!


A little while ago, in my Drugstore Makeup/Nails Haul, I mentioned that there was a grey-brown-purple color that I absolutely loved from O.P.I., but I couldn't remember the name of it.  Well, I found it!  It's called (as you may have ascertained from the title of this post) Tickle My France-y!  It came out as part of the 2008 La Collection de France, but is still available as a part of their permanent line, so you can still get your hands on it!  Which I certainly did when I spotted it in Ulta the other day!

A few of you had suggested that the nail color that I was looking for was You Don't Know Jaques, which after seeing it, I don't think I've ever owned.  However, it is an absolutely gorgeous color as well, and just a little darker than this color.  I'm kicking myself that I didn't pick that one up, too!

Thank you all for helping me find this color again!

What's your current favorite nail color?

Love,
Annabel

Image used is from here

No comments:

Post a Comment