Friday, August 31, 2012

Spiced Apple Toddy Recipe!


Last year, I was obsessed with the Spiced Apple Toddy candle from Slatkin & Co., and now that it's getting closer to autumn, I've been thinking about that candle, again!  I don't know if they're going to sell it again this season, as it was a seasonal item, but you can bet that if they do, I'll be stocking up on them!  In the meantime, I figured I'd try out the drink it was named after!  If you'd like to try it out, too, keep on reading!

Ingredients

  • 1 ounce spiced rum
  • 1 ounce vanilla liqueur (like Licor 43 or Navan)
  • 3 ounces hot apple cider
  • 1 tsp maple syrup
  • 1 cinnamon stick to garnish
  • 1 lemon curl (optional, to garnish)
Directions
Combine all ingredients, then use the cinnamon stick and lemon peel to garnish!

Recipe was found here, and image used is from here

No comments:

Post a Comment