Friday, August 24, 2012

Quick Hotel Iced Coffee!


If you follow me on Twitter, you already know that I have a night job, but what you may not have known is that my night job is as a desk clerk at a motel.  Since I have to stay up all night, I end up drinking a lot of coffee, which gets kind of old for me.  However, I was hanging out with a friend of mine the other week when we had homemade iced coffee, and I realized that it's really easy to make iced coffee at a motel!  Keep reading to find out how!

First, grab a cup, and fill it with ice from an ice machine - these are usually found by the vending machines, but I'm lucky in the fact that we have one right by the coffee!  Then, fill the cup about 3/4 full with coffee.  Fill the rest of the cup with milk.  Milk is sometimes only available at breakfast, so depending on the motel, you may only be able to use this recipe at breakfast.  If desired, add a packet of sugar, creamer, etc. to taste!  It's that easy!

So, the next time you're travelling, feel free to skip the Starbucks for your iced latte!  You can easily make one right from your hotel!

Image used is from here

No comments:

Post a Comment