Thursday, August 30, 2012

It's Knitting Season!


When the weather starts getting cooler outside, that's when I reach for my knitting needles!  I know it sounds like an odd hobby - one meant for an older woman, but I still absolutely love it, and I've learned how to design a lot of my own items!  I can make myself hats, mittens, scarves, even sweaters and sweaterdresses!

Back when I started this blog, I wrote a lot of patterns, which you can go see in the DIY Directory,  Then, it got warmer, and I just got tired of knitting.  Now, I'm back at it, though, and I'll probably be putting some patterns up here in the next couple weeks!  I'll try not to let my knitting completely take over this blog, though it can be a bit of an obsession for me.  If you are interested in learning how to knit, I can certainly put up a couple posts or videos on the subject - just let me know!  I think it's a great hobby, and allows you to not only play fashion designer, you get to be one, as well!

Image used is from here

No comments:

Post a Comment