Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Current Craze: Drop Earrings!


I know Forever21 can sometimes be kind of cheap, but on the bright side, their stuff is usually pretty cheap! So, when I got it in my head that I wanted to find some fun, dangling earrings, I headed straight to their website, and thought I'd share some of my favorites with you today!

The first pair of earrings I chose looks so rich and elegant - perfect for a night out, whether it be a fancy occasion or just a fun party!  I even like wearing earrings like these with a casual outfit like a comfy sweater and jeans!  I love these so much, that I may end up caving and getting them for myself.  Besides, they're only $6.80, so I wouldn't be spending that much!

The second pair I chose I can see someone pairing with a boho outfit to make it a little dressier!  They're very light and a lot of the stones are muted, giving them a more natural feel, but there are a couple rhinestones nestled in those neutral stones, giving them a little bit of sparkle, too!

The final pair just exudes girlyness!  Not only are they sparkly and pink, but they even have flowers on them!  How much better can it get?  I think they're absolutely beautiful, and I think just about any girly-girl could pull them off!

Floral Vine Drop Earrings - $6.80

No comments:

Post a Comment