Friday, July 27, 2012

Bath & Body Works Candles: Ice Cream Shop!

It was probably last week that I started working on Cornelius' Christmas present, which I know sounds kind of weird, but it's going to be a mix between homemade items and store-bought items that might take a while to actually get my hands on and complete.  Since then, it's been like Christmas in July at my house.  I've been playing Christmas music while working on his gifts, thinking about the holiday season, etc., and the stores haven't even finished putting up their Halloween displays! You know you're jumping the gun if the stores aren't even that far ahead.

Clearly, I am excited for the fall and winter months, but I don't want anyone else to know how excited I am - now that I'm thinking about it, that concern is kind of moot, since I'm putting a full post about it on the internet for all the world to see.  Hmm.  I hadn't thought that one through.

Anyway, I found the perfect candle to disguise this excitement, and it is Ice Cream Shop from Slatkin & Co.'s Boardwalk Collection!  It has a lovely vanilla scent to it, but at the same time, it's a summer candle!  Its description is as follows:

"Just like the perfect ice cream sundae - creamy 
vanilla, rich toffee and sweet almond blossom 
with a cherry on top."

Oh, and that's not even the best part!  Are you ready for the best part?  It's buy 1 get 1 free right now!  These Boardwalk candles were on sale last week, too, so I don't know how long they'll last, but if you get a chance, I would definitely recommend checking this particular one out!

What are your favorite candle scents?

Image from here

No comments:

Post a Comment