- 20 guage wire
- 2-holed Buttons of your choice
- Dowel the size you want your ring to be
- Needle nose pliers
- Wire Cutters
- Wrap a piece of wire around a dowel that is about the same size as the finger you want to wear your ring, keeping the ends even.
- Slide your buttons on the wire, one end through each hole, and pull the wire tight against the dowel.
- Once your buttons are on, fold the excess wire to the side, parallel with the top of the button.
- Place your thumb on the center of the top button, and hold the wire in place.
- Then, spin the ring, keeping your thumb in place. This will create a spiral on top of the ring.
- Use a wire cutter to cut off any excess wire, and slip the ring off the dowel. You're finished!
What's one of your favorite crafts?